Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getalong little Doggies


If our house could hold 8 dogs, I think my children would find a way to smuggle them in.  Until then...





What you're seeing on your screen is pretty much actual size. To make, cut two side pieces into a decent doggish silhouette. then cut a gusset (the belly piece).


Stitch it all together.  Add ears, spots and tail if you wish. I did my eyes with knots of black embroidery floss.  I stuffed these guys with left over felt and stuffing.  I stitched with big 'ol stitches so that the pups would look obviously homemade.

6 comments:

Riley said...

These are do cute! I'm going to do one or two for my dog lover friend!!

Anonymous said...


These are so cute! I love the idea and i love sowing! My mom and grandma like dogs and this is an easy DIY project for me (a child) and some leftover fabric! Thanks! :) <3

cels said...

Oh,how cute! I'll do that when I know how to stitch. It's the best DIY ever.

celestia nightly said...

Oh,how cute! I'll do that when I know how to stitch. It's the best DIY ever.

anna said...

omg! dogs are my favorite animal! and i happen to have some orange and black& white felt to make mini replicas of them! thank you!

anna said...

by them i meant my two dogs!