Friday, October 31, 2008

HOuse Remodel




this is the second master bedroom under a big renovation. if you look behind charlie that is the bathroom, it just part of the bedroom. having a sink right there in the bedroom was not great, so this is the wall going up to define the two rooms. nice teal paint in there. and check out the floor-- it was green shag carpet, I put in that maple.


this is how the kitchen looked. yep, no kitchen whatsoever.
















the addition that is the master bedroom








the kitchen half way through













3 comments:

Likely said...

lookin' good! Looks like your husband got the handyman gene from his Dad???!

I can't wait to see the after pictures. Good job on the floor. I looks great.

The Gainors said...

i can't believe you started updating this thing. i stopped checking after 6 months. the house looks fabulous. i miss you.keep next august on your calendar.

TiffanyDarvell said...

Hey Jen, I finally found you. It's Tiffany from high school. Write me at tiffmontbriand@yahoo.com. I can't wait to hear from you.